ATM Hospitality is ready to assist you with any aspect of your restaurant’s operation, big or small. Our seasoned industry experts have used their expertise to help hundreds of new and existing foodservice operations, from new concept development projects and operational assessments to restaurant turnarounds, kitchen and interior design, marketing, compliance and more.
• Concept Development & Creation
• Brand Identity & Design
• Restaurant Business Plans
• Menu Development & Engineering
• Investor Presentations
• Bar & Beverage Development
• New Restaurant Opening Critical Path
• FOH/BOH Services & Systems
• Operations & Management
• Identification of Real Estate Strategic Partners
• Site Criteria Generation & Advisement
• Lease Negotiations
• Small or Large Size – From Planning to Coordination to Rollout
• Follow up services to ensure long term compliance
• On Site Support, Training & Coaching
• 3rd party coordination (Design, Marketing, PR)
• Human Resource Planning
• Budgeting & Projections
• Operational Service Excellence
• Financial Key Cost Controls
• AP / AR Management
• Accounting Services / Financial Reporting
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly Oversight
• Human Resource Planning
• Management & Culinary Search
• Talent Development
o Hourly Training Programs
o Mgr-in- Training Programs
o Executive Mgr Coaching & Owner Training Programs
What is a raving fan? As Ken Blanchard wrote in his best-selling book Raving Fans, “if you really want to ‘own’ the customer, if you want a booming business, you have to go beyond satisfied customers and create raving fans.”
Creating raving fans means that you have achieved the kind of service excellence that turns a customer into a lifetime customer. Now more than ever, your guests are thinking differently. Your guests are caring about different things. What used to be important may not still hold true. Granted the basics are still the lifeblood of any successful restaurant but there are new criteria arising everyday. Everything is different now. Now more than ever you have to create sustainable relationships with your guests.
ATM Hospitality will guide you through this tough terrain and help you create these “raving fans.”
For Today’s Customer
The restaurant world has changed over the past years in ways that are hard for any of us to have imagined. Recent financial events have forced operators to look for new and improved ways to attract guests.
Guests today are more educated than ever and demand not only healthy, organic choices but creative and well-priced choices to entice them to dine with you.
ATM Hospitality will work with you and your Chef to create the perfect menu mix for your market.