Marisa Martino Is Managing Partner of ATM Hospitality LLC along with Adam and Tony. Marisa is a successful and well known Food and Beverage professional with expertise as a director, recruiter, consultant and operator in the Las Vegas community. Throughout her 30 years of restaurant and hotel experience, she has been providing outstanding guest service with superior financial results while working for some of the top restaurant companies, such as, Robert Irvine, N9NE Steakhouse, E-Brands, Steven Starr, Levy Restaurants, and Station Casinos.
Concepts that Marisa has personally impacted through her opening expertise include:
- Rouge (french gem, Philadelphia), Passarelle ( french restaurant, main line Philadelphia), Buddakan (Philadelphia)
- Ark restaurants (Las Vegas- opened and trained all restaurants in NYNY), Coyote Cafe (Las Vegas MGM)
- David Burke (Las Vegas & NY), Aquaknox (Las Vegas Venetian Hotel)
- Green Valley Ranch (Opened all restaurants as Director of F&B)
- Marmont (Philadelphia, Owner)
- N9NE steakhouse (Las Vegas)
- Rio Hotel (Antonio’s and Buzios)
Recent Consulting Openings include:
- DW Bistro
- Bandito Latin Kitchen
- Plantone’s Italian
- Gelato Messina
- Ribs & Burgers
- Siegals 1941
- Robert Irvine restaurants (Las Vegas, Washington D.C.)
- St Croix Casinos (Wisconsin)
- Dynasty Restaurant Group (NYC, CT.)
Recruitment client’s: Bouchon, Eiffel Tower, Joe’s Stone Crab, Border Grill, Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Cheesecake Factory, Starr Restaurants, Mon Ami Gabi, Hexx, comme ca, Wynn Hotels, Wynn Macau, Elizabeth Blau Restaurants, Boa in Dubai, Maximal Concepts in Hong Kong, David Burke NY.
Marisa’s abilities go beyond just general management and operation as she additionally oversaw and was involved in design and construction, pre-opening, operation systems design and implementation, and staff hiring, training and management. Marisa continues to lend her Food & Beverage Skills to her clients and has worked in multi-faceted concepts to fine dining to casual and QSR.
She is well versed in all culture and cuisines across the country and international; concepts. Marisa has excellent written, verbal, business accounting, marketing and computer skills, as well as interpersonal and leadership skills that have been proven in the field.
Additionally, she graduated, with honors, from UNLV’s famed William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration, with a minor in Accounting.